A CCTV system is comprised of video cameras that capture and send images to one or more monitors (or TV) or a recording device video through what is called a CIRCUIT.
There are two types of circuits for CCTV. The analog and IP-based networks.
An analog circuit generally requires a dedicated wiring to carry video signals generated by the cameras to a central computer and from this central signal is derived monitors and video recording devices. It requires a cable for each camera installed.
A circuit of this type is based on IP technology (in which the same is based Internet). In this case, the cameras have inside a minicomputer with the ability to convert and encode the video into data that can be sent over a computer network is a network already installed in the company or home, or the same network Internet .
The advantages of this system is that it is cheaper being that facilities existing network can be used: the same wiring used (or you can use wireless networks), and can be used one or more PC’s to watch and record video images . It is clear that this will depend primarily on the number of cameras and benefits are needed.
Another advantage of the CCTV IP-based networks is that thanks to the minicomputer that have cameras, you can configure the system to react before certain events or circumstances, for example: recording only when motion is detected, send alerts by email, SMS or phone, record the situation, triggered at certain times, etc.
In this case the analog and IP based systems coexist. Generally this type of CCTV is used in the event that there is a prior analog CCTV installation type and wants to expand the system or the new system based on IP networks without discarding the old system used. In this case any additional equipment such as converters and / or adapters are used to convert analog signals to digital.
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS
A variety of cameras that can be incorporated into a CCTV system. The choice of cameras depends on the needs and objectives of each case, and the environment where they will be installed. For that reason we always do a preliminary analysis of the environment that you want to monitor to design a reliable and efficient solution.
According to circuit technology, cameras can be:
- Analog cameras:for analog circuits.
- IP cameras:for circuits based on IP networks. Quickly they attach to any computer network.
The cameras in general are classified as:
- Indoor Camera: for environments protected from weather .
- Cameras outside: these cameras are ready to operate in areas exposed to moisture, extreme temperatures, etc.
- Dome Cameras: these cameras have a housing called dome that make them more discreet disguising design and direction you are pointing. They can be installed indoors or outdoors, there are even more vandal resistant housing with tamper – resistance and vandalism.
- Fixed Cameras:these cameras have a fixed field of view once installed. It is one of the most used types and is the ideal choice in applications where it is useful that the camera is visible.
- Mobile cameras PTZ (Pan-Titlt-Zoom):These cameras have the ability to change their orientation with vertical / horizontal movement, and also zoom according to the operator ‘sinstructions. The movement is controlled through a very much like a joystick that sends control signals to the camera device.
There are other CCTV cameras for special cases such as:
- Cameras for night vision: estipo cameras can generate images from infrared
- Thermal cameras:these cameras create images based on the heat radiating from any object, vehicle, animal or person. These cameras can be installed in full darkness and deliver a video image so that an operator can detect suspicious activity at any time.
Video recording devices
The images generated by the cameras, be they digital or analog, can be recorded to keep a log file or review the video at another time if you want to verify or prove something.
In an analog system, it is necessary to have special equipment to do this work. In the case of a CCTV IP – based networks (or hybrid) , this equipment can be replaced by a computer running a software program that takes pictures of the cameras and generates video files, saving significant costs and generally you can use any available PC in the company or at home.
CCTV Technology Diagram | Planet Security USA
How DOES Banksy earn his money? Secretive artist is …
Use of video balun and CAT5 cable for CCTV Cameras …
CCTV Mini Wireless Pinhole SPY Camera with Mic Receiver …
How Reverse PoE Switch Work and useful for ISP (2018)
File:CCTV logo 2015-01.png
Electrical Installation Wiring Pictures: Electrical …
Get the right MEWP for the job
The Truth about Grenfell Tower: A Report by Architects for …
Hands-on Review: Amcrest ProHD 1080p Wireless Indoor IP …
OmniConverter PoE PSE Media Converters
Strategy statement: Competitive advantage, objectives, scope
How To Wire an Access Control Board
Scientists prove taste in music DOES change over lifetime …
Discover the Best Hidden Cameras in 2018 for Preventing Crime
Hinjewadi IT park in Pune to be covered by CCTVs
North Korean women make regulation styles their own …
Buy IBM Lenovo Thinkcentre M55 SFF Desktop PC Core 2 Duo 1 …
CCTV Technology Diagram | Planet Security USA