Hello Let’s address some common problems with HD in DVR Stand Alone Intelbras issues solved by some CCTV technicians and addressed in other forums so you may feel the urge to participate and leave your tip your knowledge regarding the subject.
Tips HD Problems on DVR Stand Alone Intelbras
- Stand Alone DVR Device Intelbras is not recognizing HD – We have to check the two data cables and the power cable after checking these two cables we have to do a test with the HD in a computer, notebook so that we are sure that the HD is working Correctly, after confirming this we have to see if the DVR Stand Alone device board is even sending power to the HD if it does not have we have to contact Intelbras technical support.
- When we have these kind of problems is caused by some reasons are they size and RPM of HD approved cameras with interference or some kind of noise, also check in the break or something that is connected to power before it , Do the above procedure, do a test to remove the HD and connect the Stand Alone Intelbras DVR without HD and see if the error persists.
- Stand Alone DVR Stand Alone Intelbras Locking When Connected to Network – Symptoms of when this happens mouse to toggle the operating system gets too slow to freeze once when connected the network cable, what we should do is:
- Check data traffic of this network that is connecting the Intelbras DVR.
- Test the Stand Alone DVR DNS Server.
- Check that the Stand Alone DVR Firmware is the latest available.