This Sunday it aims to be the coldest of the last few weeks, so many you may have been at home. Do not despair, we bring you the most interesting content in the last 15 days in the mobile blogosphere in tray. In other words, a new installment of Galaxy Xatakamovil.
You’re already savoring the first dish. We found in this comprehensive HTCMania comparative video three big terminals that expose the three operating systems of the time: Omnia 7 and Windows Phone 7 vs. Nexus S and Android 2.3 vs. iPhone and iOS. It is in Italian, but it is understood perfectly. Excites me to where is coming this war of systems.
- One of those mobile has undergone laboratory tests of Engadget. After our first impressions can read a more complete analysis of the Nexus S, still under development. I leave you with the first part focused on design and hardware.
- Also Engadget have had time to check thoroughly Windows Phone 7, at 4.3 inch HTC- flavored. Don’t miss the first and second part of the analysis of HTC HD7.
- The guys from Moviltoday have been interviewed to Meinrad Ehmann, President of MÁSmovil. Ehmann has counted them among other things that some terminals that offer are sold at cost price. If you are thinking of spending a an MVNO, take a look at the interview.
- SME technology partners have wondered do an antivirus need Android? The response, aimed at entrepreneurs, is now not worth investing in security for Android, but there are free alternatives to cover us backs.
- Smartblog, Vodafone blog on smartphones, have revised the three best launchers for Android. Choose substitute to the Launcher by default is a matter of taste, but any of these three could be interested, by pure aesthetics or functionality.
- And as the non-users will already be tired of both link Android, go to Symbian because in mobile area you have downloaded MetroMadrid of OVI Store and they have looked at it. Best not to get lost on the subway, Nokia in hand.
We will return with more links at the beginning of February. As always, you can help us discover sources by sending us your links to our contact mail.